“As the world reopens, it is more important than ever to have a regular Yoga practice to keep our immune system strong and be healthy overall”
- Individual Attention
You can ask questions regarding your physical body condition, pain or learn any Yoga pose. Your teacher will have a deep understanding of you when working with you on a one to one basis. You will definitely see faster and better results if you improve on your weak points.
- Flexible Timing
Schedule the class at the time that is convenient to you so you are less anxious and more calm.
- Your own space
Space is a luxury! Have the whole classroom to yourself. Enjoy the freedom!
- Use Yoga props that is only available to private students
- If you are a beginner
Complete beginners can build a solid foundation and jumpstart to a general class without feeling lost.
- Build your confidence
We all have our own fears and concerns. If you feel shy or intimidated by Yoga or any other reasons, our understanding and compassionate teachers will bring you out of there and into your ‘confident zone’
Private Class Rates
|with Senior Teacher
|with Senior Teacher
5 Class Pass
*Please note class passes are non-transferable, non-sharing, not refundable.
271 Bukit Timah Road,
#04-07 Balmoral Plaza,
Therapeutic Wellness (TW) Program
Therapeutic Wellness (TW) class deal primarily with problem areas in the body that needs special attention.
- An adaptation of the classical Yoga poses using yoga props for support and extension.
- Fine tuning your Yoga practice by creating awareness in your own body
- Special Yoga sequences that is tailored to suit individual needs
- Use of special Yoga props. There is no end to the many different arrangement and combination of Yoga props to get the benefit of the pose.
Repetition builds body and muscle memory which is beneficial for one to undo bad habits and develop good habits. It is also good way to discipline and connect the mind and body so that both move in synchronicity.
While our aim is to relieve pain, we adopt a holistic approach by finding the cause of the pain and imbalances in the body that create the pain.
Therapeutic classes can restore balance, increase blood circulation, vitality and train the whole physical body for long term wellbeing.
Medical research shows that Iyengar Yoga, with its focus on the accuracy of the poses and precision of body alignment, is among the most effective complementary alternative therapies for common body ailments
- Back Therapeutic Wellness (TW) program for:
- Lower back pain
- Upper back pain
- Slipped Disc
- Overarch lumbar
- Rounded back
- Sitting for too long in an incorrect posture
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Taking care of children and household
- Tight hamstring
- Relieve pain and muscle tension.
- Increase intervertebral disc space and realign the vertebra.
- Neck & Shoulder Therapeutic Wellness (TW) program for:
- Neck pain
- Cervical spondylosis
- Shoulder injury
- Stiff/Frozen shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Increasing dependence on computers and mobile devices
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Aggressive sports that causes injury to the shoulders and arms.
- Release tension in the neck and shoulders
- Mobilize shoulder joints
- Freedom of movement for neck, shoulder and head
- Hip & Knee Therapeutic Wellness (TW) Program for:
- Knee pain
- Tight hamstring/Runners
- Sports enthusiast – Golf/weight lifting/ball sports
- Hip misalignment
- Hip pain
- Flat foot
- Uneven weight on legs when standing and walking
- Bad sitting habits,
- Bad posture
- Play sports that exert a lot of pressure on the knees
- Growing old
- Relieve knee pain
- Align right and left hips
- Open tight hip flexors and front thigh muscles
- Strengthen muscles around the knees
- Manage knee pain
- Scoliosis Therapeutic Wellness (TW) Program
Scoliosis is a condition where the spine twist and turn laterally making 1 side of the trunk convex and the other side concave.
The greater the curve, the more extreme the spine will curve over time.
Girls tend to have scoliosis more than boys. Starting at an early age can help during their growth sprout so the scoliosis doesn’t worsen as they grow older.
Health issues caused by Scoliosis:
- Breathing problems
- Misaligned hips
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Spine curve worsens with age
- Stretch the spine in various yoga poses
- Use props as support for stabilization, elongation and alignment of the spine
- Prevent scoliosis for futher degeneration
- Reduce back pain due to scoliosis
- Make the spine straighter
- Sleep well, eat well Therapeutic Wellness (TW) Program for:
- Irregular, painful and heavy menstrual cycles
- Depression, anxiety and mood disturbances
- Emotional distress
- Calms the mind
- Breathe better
- Calms the overactive nervous system
- Practice restrorative yoga poses that are greatly relaxing and deeply rejuvenating.
- Shift to focus on positive aspects of life
- Let go of negative thoughts
- Build self confidence.
Get one free class when you purchase a class pack on your first visit. *Perk only applies to non-shareable packs
Share your personalised referral code and get a free class when your newbie pal purchases a class pack on their first visit